Cookies and Cream Fudge
Fudge is a holiday staple at our house! We tend to make peanut butter fudge and chocolate fudge more than anything. However, we have ventured into other flavors! Some of our favorites are mint chocolate, chocolate with nuts and orange creamsicle. Another favorite is the cookies and cream fudge! Check out the recipe below. Let me know what you think if you decide to give it a try.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarse Oreo crumbs
- ½ cup chopped Oreo pieces
1. Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Once the butter has melted, bring to a boil and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow fluff, white chocolate chips, and vanilla. Stir in coarse oreo crumbs until well mixed.
4. Spread mixture in the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the chopped oreo pieces. Let cool until firm and cut into small squares.